Serviceplix.com is an aggregator Portal for various services and works with 3rd party service providers that are registered with the relevant service licensing or regulatory authorities & digital freelancers. Services are booked on the Website & Services are delivered by the service provider directly to the customers.
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) set forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Serviceplix.com website (“Website”), and any of their related products and services (collectively, “Services”). This Agreement is legally binding between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and Service Plix- Division of Osphere Group IT Services (“Osphere Group IT Services”, “we”, “us” or “our”). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, you must not accept this agreement and may not access and use the Services. By accessing and using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and Service Plix-Division of Osphere Group IT Services, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Services.
Users may access the Service Plix portal without registering for an account. To access and participate in certain features of the Service Plix portal, you will need to create a password-protected account (“Account”). You may register for an Account using your existing Facebook or Google account and log-in credentials (your “Third-Party Site Password”). You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration or request submission process and at all other times when you use the Portal, and to update information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Service Plix password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account, and you will notify Service Plix immediately of any unauthorized use. Service Plix is not liable for any losses by any party caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of Service Plix or others due to such unauthorized use.
We do not own any data, information or material (collectively, “Content”) that you submit on the Services in the course of using the Service. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content. We may monitor and review the Content on the Services submitted or created using our Services by you. You grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right, though not the obligation, to, in our own sole discretion, refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable. You also grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing or any similar purpose.
We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
By registering an account and using the Service Plix Portal you agree to treating all Service Providers fairly, without any bias, prejudice or racial discrimination.
Service Plix has a duty to create value for both Service Seekers(Customers) and Service Providers. As such, The Portal is not an online classified and is not free-to-use for Service Providers. To that end, we reserve the right to deactivate a user account if there has been any misuse of the Portal, such as but not limited to;
- Price fishing – any repeated Job posts that are deemed as time-wasting and solely for the purpose of receiving quotes.
- Leaking a job – an instance where a customer colludes with a Service Provider to take a job off the Portal. In such case, Service Plix will not be held liable for the service rendered by the Service Provider and that is not ‘Assigned’ on the Portal.
- Bad behavior – any defaming, use of abusive language on or off the Portal and any activity that puts the Service Providers at harm’s way
- Delayed payments – any payment delay of 30 days or more. Under no circumstances are Customers allowed to delay payment until the next booking. All payments are to be settled before or following the service or in cash to the Service Provider following the service.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
For Service Providers: Once your Service Plix subscription starts to get enquiries from service seekers through the portal you can’t get a refund for any payments you’ve already made. If you don’t want to be a Service Plix Service Provider, you may cancel your subscription. You will still have access to the subscription until the end of the period you have paid for.
You expressly understand and agree that:
- You use the Site at your sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Portal disclaims and excludes all implied conditions or warranties,
- It is forbidden to post any Content that violates any international, federal, national, local copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property laws applicable in the United Arab Emirates. The Portal is not responsible for any Content submitted by a user that infringes another’s proprietary rights.
- The Portal does not warrant that the Services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that any information (including Content and/or Ratings) provided on the Site is accurate, error-free or reliable.
- The Portal does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currency, validity, completeness or suitability of the Services or any other information available on this Site for any purpose. The Site and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The Portal does not warrant that this Site and the Services will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else containing destructive properties.
- No advice or information that is obtained by you from the Site or the Portal or anyone else shall create any warranty by the Portal that is not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- The Portal does not make any warranties in respect of the Businesses featured or recommended on this Site or the services performed by those Businesses, including the services provided by those Businesses who are appointed to carry out jobs posted on the Portal Jobs.
- The Portal does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the ratings and/or comments posted by users of the Site.
- Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this web site (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements on the web site does not constitute the Portal’ recommendation or endorsement of the advertised product or service. Each advertiser is solely responsible for any representation made in connection with its advertisement.
- The Portal and Services may contain links to other sites operated by third parties. The Portal does not control such other sites and is not responsible for their content, their privacy policies, or their use of Personal Information. Any information submitted by you directly to these third parties is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions.
- In no event shall the Portal be liable for any loss sustained by you arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this Site by you or others, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business or anticipated savings, general and special damages, and consequential and incidental loss whether at law or in tort or otherwise.
The Portal operates as an online community portal for customers/clients/service seekers and Businesses/Service Providers/Digital Freelancers. Portal does not sell any item listed on the Site directly and is never a party to any transaction between Users. As a result, Portal does not
- guarantee or ensure any item listed on the Portal or any service or transaction between Users,
- collect or process payment or transfer of title on behalf of Users, or
- warehouse, store, ship or deliver any item listed on the Portal. Furthermore, Portal is not responsible for, nor holds itself out as promoting, any interaction or dealing between you and one or more other Users of the Portal, and Portal will not be liable in any way for any such interactions or dealings.
You will not hold Portal responsible for other Users’ Content, actions or inactions. While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes, Portal is not obliged to participate in any dispute between you and other User(s) of the Portal. We have no control over and do not guarantee the truth, accuracy, quality, safety or legality of Content published; the ability of Businesses to perform the Jobs, the ability of customers/clients to pay for such Jobs.
You acknowledge that Portal does not monitor, verify or approve Content, and that you are solely responsible for evaluating and verifying the accuracy of any Content posted on the Portal.
Accuracy of information
Occasionally there may be information on the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability, promotions and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Services or Services is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Services including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Services should be taken to indicate that all information on the Services or Services has been modified or updated.
We perform regular backups of the Website and its Content and will do our best to ensure completeness and accuracy of these backups. In the event of the hardware failure or data loss we will restore backups automatically to minimize the impact and downtime.
Links to other resources
Although the Services may link to other resources (such as websites, social media channels, etc.), we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked resource, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of any businesses or individuals or the content of their resources. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any resource which you access through a link on the Services. Your linking to any other off-site resources is at your own risk.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Services or Content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Services, third party products and services, or the Internet; (h) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (i) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (j) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Services, third party products and services, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual property rights
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright and related rights, trademarks, designs, patents, inventions, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights to inventions, rights to use, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection and any other results of intellectual activity which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world. This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by Service Plix or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Service Plix- Division of Osphere Group IT Services. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Service Plix or its licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of Service Plix or third party trademarks.
Disclaimer of warranty
You agree that such Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that your use of the Services is solely at your own risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Service or that defects in the Service will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the Service or any transactions entered into through the Service unless stated otherwise. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein..
You agree to indemnify and hold Service Plix- Division of Osphere Group IT Services and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
You may not assign, resell, sub-license or otherwise transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent, which consent shall be at our own sole discretion and without obligation; any such assignment or transfer shall be null and void. We are free to assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party as part of the sale of all or substantially all its assets or stock or as part of a merger.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms related to the Services at any time at our discretion. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We may also provide notice to you in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided.
An updated version of this Agreement will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Agreement unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the Services after the effective date of the revised Agreement (or such other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to those changes.
The Platform collects, uses and discloses your personal information for a range of purposes. These purposes depend largely upon your relationship with us. The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
1. to be able to offer safe and simple use of the Site;
2. to avoid Comments and/or Ratings being posted on the Site which are untrue, inaccurate or misleading;
3. to be able to communicate, by means of electronic mail or otherwise, with you in connection with the Site;
4. to ensure that you can access members only areas (where relevant);
5. to fix system errors and for support services;
6. to customize the information you receive from our Site;
7. for our research, so that we can improve our products and services and tailor them to better suit your needs;
8. to track how the Site is used and to identify popular areas, internet trend and demographics.
9. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communication with our support team.
We may use the contact information you provide to contact you via email, fax, post or telephone regarding your registration, or any other matter that we consider relevant to your use of our Service.
We may use any information we collect about you, including any information we may have obtained from your use of the Service, to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions and policies.
We may disclose your personal data if we are compelled to do so by law, or in response to a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority. We may also disclose aggregated demographic and profile data (in which neither you nor any other individual is identified) to our commercial and marketing partners.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
If you register or sign in with Facebook or through other web based social networks, we may collect your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, location, list of friends, and any other information you’ve shared with everyone.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Services.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding this Agreement, we encourage you to contact us using the details below: